Seven has been my everything and center of my life. From seven, I had learned and gained as much as I can. I am really appreciate and thankful to have them. Because they had inspire to learn to move forward.. During that time, I was facing a lot of problems due to my family affairs till the extent I don’t really have the concentration to study. Can you concentrate when you family are arguing and no peace at all almost every day??.. Maybe you can do it..But, certainly not me.. I was never want to make friends with people sincerely as I was being betrayed and fooled by others… It is because of my foolishness.. However, I had met with seven during my most emo time.. They had inspired me to further study [I am the stupidest in our Group Seven]. They had teaches me to care about people sincerely.. And we had enjoy our self like talking.. We do like to talk and acting.. I still remember the 1st trip that we all going together was Cameron highlands. We playing the entire whole trip and kept on talking like no others until the extent people saying ’where is your gang arr”…
We had stayed overnight in the church and wake up in the morning just want to watched sunrise..But, we failed due to some of our sleepiness..We always doing church task together and always attend church services..We always sing the church hymns..We always stick together..And we had used to each other existence.. Of course, it comes some of arguments till almost broke up our ties. I am seriously upset about it and pray to God whenever I am frustrated about it. Because I do care about you all… I am really happy that seven has come back again..God bless us Seven forever..Hopefully we had become stronger and ever.
Seven = Irene Seah Pei Ing + Evon Seah Poh Eng + Nge Chee Yang + Lee Lian Wei + Lee Li Ping + Naomi Ching Huai En + Joseph Ching En hao
I LOVE YOU ALL…
We had stayed overnight in the church and wake up in the morning just want to watched sunrise..But, we failed due to some of our sleepiness..We always doing church task together and always attend church services..We always sing the church hymns..We always stick together..And we had used to each other existence.. Of course, it comes some of arguments till almost broke up our ties. I am seriously upset about it and pray to God whenever I am frustrated about it. Because I do care about you all… I am really happy that seven has come back again..God bless us Seven forever..Hopefully we had become stronger and ever.
Seven = Irene Seah Pei Ing + Evon Seah Poh Eng + Nge Chee Yang + Lee Lian Wei + Lee Li Ping + Naomi Ching Huai En + Joseph Ching En hao
I LOVE YOU ALL…
No comments:
Post a Comment